Recent Posts

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Well hello there!

This may not look like much... but it will eventually be the blog you're looking for. 

I'm a makeup junkie; a product whore of sorts. 

Here is where I will post a butt-ton of pictures
Here is where I will give truthful reviews
and here is where I will gush about the things I love. 

Why? I need an outlet. I'm used to having only guy friends and I got all girly in my mid-twenties, so there's no one to talk to about such things. 

About me? 
I went to college for Photography. I do freelance work, but not often. I'd rather have a steady job 
but those are hard to come by. 
I have a spectacular introverted nerdy fiance who loves me. 
I'm on a diet and I can be testy at times because of it. 
Milo is my cat. He will make appearances.

I love well-designed blogs, and people who do "do-able" tutorials. 

I'm not a professional makeup-artist nor do I claim to know what I'm doing most of the time. 
Although I did do makeup on two short films, which was way fun.

So follow me, I plan to post often and wordily. 

<3 - Mo

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Opinions and comments are welcome!